Thursday, June 26, 2008

WALL•E is TONIGHT!

Wall-E and MoM-O (short for "Microbe-Obliterator", seen on the left) is my favorite little robot (after WALL•E, of course) because he's so OCD with cleanliness that it's awesome.

You know what's sad? The fact that I couldn't fall asleep last night because I'm just that excited to watch WALL•E at midnight tonight. It's like I'm 5 years old again and it's Christmas eve. For me, the day that PIXAR movies premiere is pretty much like a religious holiday. Only it's not like I worship PIXAR daily or have a shrine in my room dedicated to the company (I don't. Really. The shrine in my room is for Harry Potter. Please THIS POST for more details). It's just that I look forward to their movies with as much enthusiasm as a 7 year-old looks forward to Santa coming on December 25th.

However, unlike Christmas where the presents are all surprises, I've been spoiled for my PIXAR holiday present for the last few months because I've read and watched anything and everything about WALL•E that I could get my grubby little hands on. Not that I really care or actually FEEL spoiled at all. If anything, everything I've read and watched has just served to make me more excited for this movie.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank all my friends for being so understanding of my WALL•E obsession and still loving me despite all my annoying PIXAR talk. You'll only have to bear it for a little while longer - at least until WALL•E leaves theaters and then again when it comes time for it to be released on DVD.

PS: Go buy your copy of the WALL•E soundtrack from iTunes right now. It's so awesome! I'm listening to it right now. I love the themes for WALL•E and M-O the best.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.