Sunday, December 7, 2008

household reminder cards

my mum asked me to make these for her as little reminder cards so she wouldn't have to use sticky notes anymore. Even though I get greatly annoyed by those reminder notes, I guess these are better since they won't waste paper as thoroughly anymore.

They're made to be the size of a business card, and the first two (the ones about the dirty and clean dishes) are meant to be printed on opposing sides of the same page to make it reversible. I did the little drawings in Photoshop on my tablet.




Creative Commons License
Household Reminder Cards by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 Canada License.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.