Monday, March 23, 2009

do you dailybooth? i do.

as you may know by now, I really like any sort of site that lets you socialize and (essentially) pimp yourself out to other people (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube. Et cetera). Recently, I really like dailybooth.com. The homepage of the site explains it best: "Your picture, your face, every day for years. Beautiful, right? Not only that, get your own gorgeous widgets and fleet of social features - free." So you take a picture of yourself every day (or, since I usually forget, ALMOST everyday) for a year and then you can see your evolution. Cool, right? And then you can follow your favorite people (for me, YouTubers).

Here's my widget. I suggest that you check out this social site. It's pretty cool.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.