Tuesday, April 21, 2009

a few of my favorite things...

Stereophonics
and the Jonas Brothers
Taylor Kitsch shirtless
and How I Met Your Mother
Wall-E and Harry
and Zac when he sings
These are few of my favorite things!
Things found in this picture:
  • Paper Towns by John Green
  • Stereophonics
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Kenneth the Page (30 Rock)
  • YouTube
  • Jonas Brothers
  • New York City
  • Harry Potter
  • Spring Awakening
  • Robert Pattison
  • Ukulele
  • Star Wars
  • Ryan Reynolds
  • Zac Efron
  • Taylor Kitsch (shirtless)
  • Wall-E
  • Daniel Radcliffe
  • DFTBA Radio Hour
  • 1950s Coke Ad
  • Sketches
PS: I'M 21 TODAY MUTHERTRUCKERS!!!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.