Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Banner Thing Wot I Made

Haven't posted in a while, mates. Or that's how it feels, anyway.
So this is a banner thing for Caffeinated Creativism (my website) that I made. Though I think I want to go more with white and lighter images for the final thing. As much as I like the whole blackle idea, I really like the way that white looks better. I tried black and green for my original design but it just ends up looking really ... crappy.
I think maybe some white, greens and brownish colors.
Anyway, did this during photography. Love that class.


You can also see this banner in action at the bottom of the blog because I had to replace the old one with something else.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.