Monday, March 24, 2008

Pixar is the New Harry Potter

For any of you who know me at all, you will know exactly what this means.

If you don't know me at all, I will let you in on a not-so-secret secret.

For a very VERY long time I have been OBSESSED with Harry Potter. And therefore, saying that Pixar is the New Harry Potter means that I am now OBSESSED with Pixar. I came to this realization yesterday when I bought the Wall-E poster off of a website for $26.03. And I don't care. Because I WANT IT.
This does not at all mean that I don't still LOOOOOVE Harry. Because I do. I mean, there's still 2 movies (technically 3 because they're RUINING Deathly Hallows by splitting it into TWO PARTS!! What are they THINKING?!?!) left and then the theme park in 2010 or whatever. But Pixar is my future - it is where I will be working one day. I might as well have a passion for it now.

Anyway, gotta get ready for school.

Toodles, yo.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I recently received an email from someone regarding a tattoo design I made for an assignment last semester (the post from December 3/07 can be found HERE). The person emailed me to ask if she could use the design as an ACTUAL tattoo! Cool, no? Anyway, I told her absolutely yes because with my phobia of needles there's no way EVER that I will get a tattoo willingly. So yeah, just wanted to share that with you.

2 comments:

Aurora said...

I know what it means, and I'm mildly disturbed T_T Nuu calm Laura, be calm!

Laura Nicole said...

NEVER CALM!
BUAH HA!

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.