Friday, July 18, 2008

dark knight madness


This was the crowd for the 10:15pm show of "Dark Knight" tonight. It was pretty insane. I can't believe that we encountered this many people to sell them tickets. The mind just boggles. And what's worse, it that the line went OUT the door, out the camera's view. Crazy stuff. Hope it was worth it for these people. I haven't seen it yet, but I heard it was phenomenal. Of course this was said for the "Batman Begins" and I couldn't stand that one. Then AGAIN, I also hate Christian Bale and Katie Holmes (neither of whom can act his or her way out of a paper bag). The only attraction for "Dark Knight" is Heath Ledger and Gary Oldman (the latter of whom was the only attraction to the "Batman Begins" and he wasn't in it NEARLY enough).

Anyway.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.