Friday, January 16, 2009

50 Book Challenge

This year - and I totally stole this idea from other people so this isn't an original idea - I am going to read 50 books. It's kind of like my "New Years Resolution".

However, unlike most people who make up New Years Resolutions - which, just so we're clear, I've always thought were kind of stupid and I have never made one unless I have to come up with SOMETHING for religion class in elementary and/or high school - I actually intend to do it. And not give up within a month.

This is my list of books so far - and YES, I'm counting the ones I need to read for my Children's Literature class this semester and the ones that I've started but never finished.

1) Bridge to Terabithia (Completed)
2) 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Completed)
3) Inkheart (In Progess)
4) The Seventh Tide (In Progress)
5) YouTube: An Insider's Guide to Climbing the Charts (In Progress)
6) The Pixar Touch (In Progress)
7) My Point...And I Do Have One (In Progress)
8) Brisingr (In Progress)
9) Emma (In Progress)
10) Catcher in the Rye (In Progress)
11) The Breadwinner
12) Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
EDIT:
13) Suite Scarlett
14) Girl at Sea (EDIT: Completed)
15) The Host

If you can suggest books - fiction or non-fiction, adult, young adult, WHATEVER - please feel free. That would actually be super awesome and helpful.

2 comments:

erin meagan said...

paper towns by john green!
except you've probably read it already.

Laura Nicole said...

Yeah, I've read that, but I guess I could just read it again :)

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.