Monday, September 17, 2007

"In my world, knees are non-existent"

OK, so here's my DMA Blog on my creative process. YAY!!!

Now on the the yammering:

Something I'm really having a hard time with right now is proportion. I really like to draw cartoon characters, and I'm alright when it comes to the face and facial expressions, it's just that I don't really know how to proportion the body correctly so that the person looks semi-normal. For some reason I really have a hard time with legs. They end up looking like sausages wearing knee socks half the time. Knees are apparently non-existent in the world that I live in. Feet are tiny "U"s colored in black.

*sigh...*


On to other things:


Super excited about Video class tomorrow. That course is more or less the REASON I was attracted to DMA in the first place. I love shooting videos. It's incredibly fun and challenging at the same time! (Wow, how cheesy did THAT just sound?!)


Well, off to practice Illustrator hearts for Joe's class tomorrow (*stupid S-curve...grrr...*) but I THINK I may be getting it...(?).


Laaaaates.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.