Saturday, September 29, 2007

Something Completely Unassuming

On Tuesday and Wednesday, I was keeping track of all the times that I came into contact with or saw something made of glass. The reason I haven't posted earlier than today is because I have also been avoiding the internet - except for my school email and the My.Seneca Blackboard stuff - for the other half of my self experiment (which will be explained in another blog post).

So this glass thing. Holy geeze you come into contact with it a lot and don't even notice it. Here's a list of SOME of the places I found it:

  • Broken into bits on the ground
  • The windshield in the car
  • My juice cup/bottle
  • The windows of the GO bus and GO train
  • At work: glass of the fridge door, alcohol bottles, the side of the popcorn popper, candy dispenser, safety edges of balcony, cases that contain the movie posters, all the lights, the enter and exit doors
  • The vase in my room
  • Various picture frames
  • The paperweight on my desk
There were a bunch of other places too, they but were mostly repeats of doors and lightbulbs and stuff like that.

But seriously, the stuff is everywhere and you'd never really notice it or pay attention to it if you weren't doing so purposefully like I was.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.