Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I am such a huge nerd.

Listening to:

So so SOOOO satisfied with one of my Christmas gifts. Even though I knew I was getting it. After all, I DID buy the thing and then just get reimbursed for it by my grandparents who gave it to me.
It's the Limited Edition Box Set of the Harry Potter DVDs.

I am such a big gigantic nerd. But I'm OK with that because I am also so very happy.

I now have doubles of the DVDs. Tee hee.

I took some pictures today of little cartoon thingees I draw on the pink board (like a white dry erase board - but pink) on my fridge but I haven't loaded them onto my Mac yet so I'll have to post them later. Probably with some Christmas pics.

Happy Christmas!!!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.