Monday, December 10, 2007

Study Break

So, I've had to get my skate deck REPRINTED. Like, what the CRAP! As it turns out, the print that I originally had done was shite so I had to go to Staples to get it redone. If they don't do it properly or something, I may scream. I also left my Buster (my storage key) with them because it has the file on it. I am so scared for him. I cannot wait until 7pm when I can get my little Buster back.

Yes, I am a freak who loves her USB key A LOT and has named it Buster. After the character Buster on Arrested Development.

I am such a nerd.

Anyway, here's a sketch I did of Pwince and Pwincess chibi characters. My sister says it looks like her and her boyfriend Adam - only as cartoon form ... with giant heads ... and very small bodies ... and they're not REALLY royalty though sometimes I think my sister THINKS she is.

POINT IS!!

Here y'are:
Here is Tina (my sistorial type relation person) and Adam:
Such an effing cute picture. I know y'all were just DYING to see ;)

Another sketcheronie: NARWHAL!!! They are the unicorned whales of the deep.

Oh, buggeration. Need to get back to "studying".

Toodles.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.