Monday, April 21, 2008

No More School!

I woke up today thinking two things:

1) "Haha, Laura, you're 20. Hahahaha! Happy birthday, self!"

2) "Why the hell am I up at 8 AM? I don't have school today."

That is right, my fine friends, I am done done done-zo like dinner. SWEET SUMMER YOU ARE MINE!!! BUAH HAHAHAHAHA!

I had some whole "reflection" on the past year planned for this entry - I even started writing it on the bus last friday - but I decided not to go that route. Not only does it scarily hark back to my Catholic School religion class days, but I don't really believe in what I wrote anymore.

Plus I lost it. So some lucky punk is gonna have a good laugh when he finds it.

So plans for the summer:

In addition to working at the theater, I'm going to be doing some work for my friends building websites and such. Like one for Jenny who GOT INTO YORK'S ACTING CONSERVATORY! (and also !!!!!!) I really want to do one for Joe for his photography but I know he has issues with putting his work into a public venue.

I've also got an art project to work on which involves me drawing 42 cartoon versions of the people I work with at the theater.

I've already done some random drawings and stuff. I'll scan it in later.

And I'm planning a screenplay that I really want to write a first draft of this summer. Like, I ACTUALLY want to get it done. Now if I could only get this bloody TREATMENT out. Arg!

HAPPY SUMMER PEOPLES!!!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.