Saturday, April 5, 2008

The other day, I was talking to my friend Corey and he suggested to me, as a Harry Potter fan, to find the "alternate soundtrack" to the first movie called Wizard People, Dear Readers. It's one of the funniest things I have ever watched in a long time. Basically, you burn (or buy) the CD with the commentary on it and play it on a CD player while syncing up the DVD with it.

It is a new form of art that, I think, should really take off. You can find it here: http://www.illegal-art.org/video/wizard.html

I also found this site: www.illegalart.org (I'm not sure if they're related to the same people who have posted Wizard People, but whatevs). I really like some of the experiments they have done. Particularly, the Suggestion Box and Personal Space. I actually want to give Suggestion Box a try for myself just to see what I can come up with at the end.

I want to get involved with something artsy. Maybe start a sketching group or a writing group. Or something like Illegal Art where you do interactive art projects.

It kind of reminds me of my FACS class last year when I went to York.

SHUTTTTTERRRRRR.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.