Thursday, August 21, 2008

caffeinated creativism

Someone asked me a while ago (like A WHILE AGO. As in, like a couple months ago) why I chose to have my web address as caffeinatedcreativism.com.
At the time, I chose it because I was drinking coffee and thinking to myself, "what would be a good word to describe me? CREATIVE! Now, let's add the main chemical to coffee to that..." and VOILA! Caffeinated Creativism.

Now, as websites go, it's a pretty hard one to spell as I later came to the conclusion that NO ONE knows how to spell the word "caffeine" correctly.

Even me. I remember having to look it up when I registered my domain name.

But it was just today that I came up with a thingee that basically explains what the term "caffeinated creativism" means.

Caffeinated creativism means:
1) That you work best when you are awake
2) That you are most creative when you have caffeine in your system
3) The resulting hyper-ness from caffeine gives you AWESOME ideas to work with when you're trying to be creative in whatever it is you're doing

So yeah, I am in a fairly consistent state of being creatively caffeinated.

Anyway...

NEW VLOG POSTED BELOW FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET!!!

DFTBA,
Laura

Aug 19/08 - Five Part Discussion While Eating a Burrito


In which I discuss
1) The awesomeness of the burrito
2) Songs wot I posted last week
3) Being honored on YouTube for 6 hours
4) HBP and Twilight (the movies)
5) Some of my art
all while eating a vegetarian burrito of goodness.

Bonus Videos from Last Week:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfW7uA1Gxts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHZLJPn0aE0

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is scheduled to be released JULY 17, 2009

Twilight is scheduled to be released NOVEMBER 21, 2008 - about 3 weeks earlier than anticipated.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.