Monday, August 18, 2008

i was honored on youtube for about 6 hours

and then they took it away from me. Which then proceeded to make me very sad.

I woke up on Saturday morning and went through my usual routine:

  1. Roll myself out of bed (sometimes literally)
  2. Shuffle to kitchen to make coffee
  3. Wait for coffee
  4. Pour coffee
  5. Go back to room
  6. Check email
  7. Check Facebook
  8. Check YouTube
I did something along the lines of this (see screen capture below) when I was doing number 8:
Then I proceeded to have a mini panic attack and then went to my channel page and was all, HOLY CRAP I'M #70 Most Viewed (Today) - Directors - Canada (!!!!!!)

Then I checked later, and I was #55. See:
And now it says nothing. Because I stopped being number 55 most viewed of Directors channels in Canada.

But whatever. Thank god I got screen captures of it as proof. And even though it doesn't have the little medal thing on my channel anymore, you and I know the truth - that I WAS at some point honored by YouTube. And I was very happy about it.

Need to get ready for work now.

DFTBA,
Laura

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.