Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Creative blockage

So, for psych we're supposed to do this Creative Project in which we are to depict 3 emotions. We can do a picture or painting of some sort or a video or "other visual medium". I have no idea what to do. I wanted to do some sort of video, but make it really artsy and non-narrative so that it gives the IMPRESSION of the emotion. It doesn't show it. But I was like, "how do I do that?"

So then I thought to do Stop-Motion Animation, which is normally incredibly fun to do. But my camera is a pain the arse because it runs out of battery REALLY fast. And I still don't know what to do even for that. I guess I'll have to do a painting?

*Sigh* ..... I don't want to do a painting. Or a picture. I want it to MOVE. Film is what I DO and it is also what I LOVE.

Stupid creative blockage. To tell the truth, the creative well has been running dry for a while. Especially when it comes to writing. I've been writing the same script for the past 2 years. Not fun.

Anyway ...

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.