Sunday, October 7, 2007

Day at the Studios


<< At Organic in the lunch room.

On Friday, I went downtown to the FITC to do a tour thing of a bunch of the big design/interactive studios. It was pretty much the coolest thing ever.

Yeah. That's the only way to describe it.

And very enlightening because now I actually have some idea of what I can be doing once I'm done DMA as well as a better answer to my family's constant question (other than, "What is it you're taking, again?) of, "So what are you going to do when you're done?"

I'm really interested in the video stuff like they showed us at Teehan+Lax. It was some internet video thing that was really cool.

OK. Well, I'm really tired and not feeling well right now (I have a cold! Huzzah!) so I'm just going to post a few pictures then add to this later.
Thimble in the Fashion District>>

Laaates.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.