Friday, October 12, 2007

Oo-er! New background

I need to learn CSS very VERY badly. It took me twenty minutes to figure out how to change the background to an image. Now I need to figure out how to change ... everything else.

But I really like this image (it's from tonicliving.com) because it's really retro and reminds me of the title sequence of the Disney cartoon version of "101 Dalmations" where the spots are dancing around with the lines of the music bar...I tried finding it on YouTube but to no avail. The title sequence for the SECOND one is there, but really, who even WATCHED the second one?

It also really reminds me of the "Jetsons". Gosh I miss that show:



They should put that show back on the air. For me, watching that NOW, not only do I understand the jokes finally, but it's really a big source of inspiration since retro is a huge trend and here's a nice example of retro-ness staring me in the face. Sweet. Going to go find the "Eep Opp, Ork, Ah Ah" episode now. Cartoon-ies and animation-lovers like myself will know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.