Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I sound like Ariel, post voice being stolen-ness


I've lost my voice. You might as well call me Ariel. Although I think Ariel could talk more than I can right now.

I worked yesterday and my voice just got steadily worse with each passing guest.

By the by: never go to a movie theatre on New Year's Eve. Otherwise I may have to hurt you for being someone that I hate.

The person I was working with yesterday told me I sounded like a dry hooker. Thanks, Joel.

I'm going to do an audio blog for the rest of this post. But later. Just for fun so you can hear what I sound like because I'm pretty sure it sounds funny.

Okie dokie.

*Edit: Never mind. I never got around to doing an audio blog. Sorry. Maybe later.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.