Saturday, January 5, 2008

WOOT!

Sittin' here. Watchin' The Office.

LOVIN' IT.

Also, please note that I've finally figured out how to change the header image.

Any sort of coding is not my thing. Generally. Though I really super want to learn how to code shtuff.

Also trying to come up with ideas for a webisode thing I want to start. I've been a little bit inspired by watching 30 Rock. They have this little short thing called "We Did it" which is completely pointless but suuuuper funny. There was also a short called "An Evening with Kenneth" which is Kenneth the page interviewing characters on the show. It's awesome and fun.

PS: Watch the episode from the first season of 30 Rock called "Fireworks" with Will Arnett guest starring. Hilarious!

** Edit: Found it online: REMOVED IN SUPPORT OF THE WGA **

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.