Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Typography Assignment

So here's my assignment for Typography that's due in class tomorrow. I think they're OK. Nothing really all that special but oh well. This is what you come up with at 7:30 in the morning as you sit in an empty classroom in the TEL building on your day off from school. But you had to be here despite the fact that you don't have class because you needed to use Illustrator - that of which you still don't have at home. Otherwise you'd be AT home right now, still sleeping.

I wonder if I can catch an early enough bus home to make it there in time for Ellen.

At least I didn't waste a GO ride validation making my way here this morning because my Dad drove me in.

Anyhoo...



No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.