Monday, January 28, 2008

Things I did in Web Design today...

This is what I did in Web Design class today. Well, part of it anyway. This was at the beginning when I was a little ... um ... bored. Then after I made a kinda-pretty looking CSS website thingee. The beginnings of one, at any rate.
Anyway, these are a few mock-ups of some shirt designs I'm working on for the Nerdy Ninja Network (yet to be started...I'll talk about that at a later date).

Jim (as Dwight): Fact. Bears eat beets.
Dwight: *Scoffs*
Jim (as Dwight): Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
Dwight: Bears do not - what are you DOING? WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Me: Best sequence from The Office EVER.

Buster was so good at being neither seen nor heard that he stayed on for an extra semester and no one noticed.
You can always tell a Milford Man.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.