Tuesday, May 5, 2009

a few things

1) Website = not going so well. Because it's for ME, I keep changing my mind. I think I'll just have to settle on something and then change it by season. That's what I plan on doing with my branding colors. Since I also cannot settle on them.

2) I need to post something on my YouTube channel. I've been neglecting it. But the song I want to do I don't know how to play, exactly. I might just end up doing an a capella self-harmonization version of it instead of trying to learn it on guitar (I can't find the tablature and cannot play a song just by listening to it).

3) I'm back in drawing cycle again. Kind of. Usually it's either music OR drawing. Right now it's both. Because I kind of have time for both. So that's fun. I drew outside today until all the bees, wasps, and other forms of NATURE made me withdraw back into my cave (my room).

4) I'm back in crappy teen romantic dramedy mood again with my movies. How do I know? I just finished watching "A Cinderella Story". That movie with Hilary Duff and Chad Michael Murray? Yeah. That one. I have a love/hate relationship with this particular mood of mine. I love it because it means I'm happy (because these shitty movies make me happy somehow) and I get to indulge in my oft-neglected super-duper-girly side. I hate it because it's embarassing. Also I feel ashamed to be watching such superficial films instead of artsy smart ones (like my film buff-self would) or wicked-cool actions or sci-fictions (like my visual effects geeky-self would).
HOWEVER. All will be returned on Friday when...

5) STAR TREK COMES OUT!!! I honestly can't wait. I'm not even a Star Trek fan. I don't think I've even watched a single episode. But Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto are in it, so that's a draw right there. But I won't pretend that they're the only reason. I was watching the trailer one day and there's this part where THE WORLD IMPLODES and as it did MY MIND EXPLODED. The effects are so beautiful I want to cry. And that's why I want to see this movie. The boy eye-candy for the girly-girl and the effects eye-candy for the visual effects geek.

Ok that's it for now.

DFTBA!

1 comment:

wil-e said...

O RLY?!?!

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.