Friday, May 15, 2009

treasure hunting the interwebs

One of my favorite things about the internet, is finding little pieces of treasure in the form of awesome blogs and websites purely by accident, chance and luck. Usually, I'll be reading something on a site that I frequent and then click a random link and wind up somewhere AMAZING.

For example, today I was reading a recap of an episode of The Office on Television Without Pity and I found this fantastic blog called Cakewrecks which features professional cakes gone horribly and hilariously wrong.

Then there's this LINK which you might not want to press, actually, because it's pretty annoying.

And there's really cool ones like this guy, Mike Matas, who is a photographer. I don't remember how I came across his stuff, but I always go to it when I'm looking to a) find inspiration or b) feel artistically insignificant.

What sites have you found in your treasure hunt across the interwebs? Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.