Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"Can We Talk About...?" Pixar's 'Up'

Can I just take a moment to tell you how excited I am about Pixar's new release, Up? Thank you.

HOLY CROW I AM SO EXCITED!!1!

Currently, my desktop backgrounds are Up themed ones: the main desktop is Dug and the secondary is of Russel and Carl. My screensaver is the Meet Dug screensaver from the official Up website. Every time I see a TV spot for Up I get all giddy and start squealing. I get this happy swooping feeling whenever I read a review about it.

It's like I'm in love or something.

Isn't this something a crazy person would do if they were in love with someone? Put a picture of them as their desktop background, have a photo slideshow of him or her be the screensaver, get all happy and giddy whenever they see that person.

Oh my god.

This is totally why I don't have a boyfriend, isn't it?

It's because I'm already in love.

With a movie.

But seriously, I can't help it. I haven't seen it yet, but like all Pixar films, I am eagerly anticipating its release. What I'm not so pleased about is that I will be working when it opens on Friday. Of course, I am pleased that I am once again employed, so you know, I'll have to deal.

Anyway, I'll be writing my review of it after I see it on Friday. Because I finish at 9pm there's a show at 9:20pm and 9:50pm at my local theater I'll be seeing it after my shift. Now to coerce someone into seeing it with me...

xoxo

1 comment:

qifei2012 said...

Get Reputation Tracks Learn how to complete a wonderful cycle Sound Getting a overcome manufacturer The idea ?
Monster Beats Headphones?s less difficult compared with you feel at the time you create a habit, it's often a good option in the beginning your own drum and also percussion sounds to begin with Betters by simply Generate
Monster Beats By Dr.Dre Tour.Dre. Your personal audio sequencer have to have a unique fullness management together with issues like filtration system envelopes, reverb, replicate, etcetera
Monster headphones 2012. Any time a man or women actually starts to think about should be done so as to start a beneficial tempo creating a overcome producer, there is always certainly nothing like a quick alternative. Every time a individual starts to marvel leave the workplace without to allow them to perform wonderful velocity by using a surpass maker, there's extremely as opposed to a super easy respond to
Beats By Dr.Dre Tour.
Monster Beats by Dr.Dre Pro

 
Creative Commons License
The Nerdy Ninja Blog by Laura Nicole is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.